You already know how to communicate. Obviously you’re good at it or you wouldn’t have any effective relationships. So you’ve got be wondering what difference the How to Who Communication Tools can make. Good question. Here’s how to find out. Scan the situations below — are any of these familiar?
- You’re in a meeting with someone where things just weren’t clicking and you don’t know how to shift the momentum.
- A co-worker or customer that you have to work with drives you nuts. You just can’t find a way to connect.
- You get the sense that some people just don’t get you…you don’t know why but you sure would like to change things.
- You’re hesitant to tell people what you think about something because you can’t find a way.
- You drive home at night thinking back on the day’s conversations and wondering if and how you could have made them turn out better.
- You marvel at how other people can be so at ease with their fellow employees and customers … You wonder what their trick is.
- You know you’d like to connect better with people, but you just don’t know how to go about it and still be professional.
- You walk away from meetings frustrated that things didn’t go very well and you just don’t know why or what you could have differently.
- Some people are just plain difficult — and you wonder how you are ever going to do business with them.
- You’re good at your job, yet you know you can be better. You’d really like to learn some cool ways to connect with people.
If you relate to some of these situations; if you decide you want to be more effective in relationships, you’ll want to jump into the How to Who Communications Toolkit.
What is the How to Who Communications Toolkit?
The How to Who Communications Toolbox takes what you already know about dealing with people and shows you how to make it better. How to Who gives you tools and techniques for building effective, successful relationships.
Other programs are filled with tips, but after a while, you find yourself right back into your old habits. That’s because they tell what you should do. How to Who tells you how to do it. How to Who explains communication techniques that you will adopt easily because they are so intuitive. They are a natural enhancement to what you already do instinctively, which means you sustain them.
After How to Who, you’ll understand how to help people open up with you, how to deal with difficult people, how to get your point across, how to avoid conflict — in other words, how to communicate clearly. You will feel more comfortable and confident in all types of relationships.
When good communication skills are in your core competency, life gets much easier. Things go more smoothly. You may surprise yourself at what you achieve. You will be more successful and well-respected. Others will notice. You will have more impact.
This stuff really works. We’ve shared this body of knowledge with over 1000 people and the vast majority of them report they are now much better at relating to people. A few even said it’s changed their lives.
How does How to Who work?
The How to Who Communications Toolkit describes a series of communication tools, from the basics of listening and questions (you’d be surprised how much there is about listening and questions that few people know about) to tools for things like avoiding arguments, creating openness, and communicating clearly. This isn’t psychological training. In practical everyday language, How to Who explains how communications work and how to use this understanding. You get tips for practicing these techniques so you can integrate them into your personal style.
What Can I Expect?
After gaining the knowledge and expertise in the How to Who Communications Toolkit, you will feel wonderful confidence in the knowledge that you are better at handling yourself in relationships. You will have fresh awareness of what’s going on; you will have options for how to respond; you will be purposeful. And purposeful effectiveness just feels right.