One thing always helps you increase sales
and get new customers…
One thing always differentiates you:
When sales are working, all is good. But then when sales aren’t working, we look for things to change: strategies, prospecting, positioning, products, services, activities, territories, pricing, etc. Paradoxically, we seldom look to improve our relationships.
The assumption is that everyone knows how to build and manage relationships. The fact is everyone doesn’t. If that were true, every marketer and salesperson out there would be more successful.
The Who to Who Selling Process changes all of that.
This program is filled with straightforward tools and techniques for building effective business relationships and building business through those enhanced relationships.
- The people, not the deal, become the center of the universe.
- Perspective begins from the client’s view of trust, anxiety and risk.
- Trust reduces anxiety and risk, deepens account relationships, eliminates competition, opens opportunities for business, and keeps margins strong.
- Trusting relationships that go beyond any single deal will be inclined to more deals
- Trusting relationships connect you with warm and favorable new opportunities.
How can that Happen?
- Start from a position of strength and build upon it. Instead of prospecting to a broad list, begin with existing clients, strengthening relationships with them and really understanding why they do business with you.
- Leverage your enhanced understanding and build a strategy around what makes you unique in the mind of those clients.
- Find more of the same; identify the individuals and businesses who, because of their similarity to existing clients, would be inclined to do business with you.
- Find warm introductions through your existing base of relationships. A warm introduction is stronger than any marketing or cold calling approach.
- Leverage Marketing to educate selected markets on the distinctive value of your solutions.
Who To Who’s relationship approach creates a Sales Megaphone (as opposed to a sales funnel).
- You already have customers who buy from you, who know, like and trust you. Leverage and learn from those customers. Strengthen relationships with them. Mirroring their profiles, find more customers just like them.
- Thinking from a relationship perspective produces a detailed plan that identifies the relationships to develop and the actions to enrich those relationships.
What Do You Get With the Who to Who Selling Toolkit?
A step by step program for getting sales based upon managing and selecting the relationships that drive results. It’s simple, straightforward, and doesn’t espouse any tricky methods for gaining customer agreement.
Step through how to examine the relationships you have, analyze and select the most important, and create a plan of action that yields revenue. It even shows you how to get to those clients you’d like to have but can’t figure out a way in.